Are you interested in learning how to communicate with local Japanese people unbelievably well during your Japan trip?
Are you searching for the way of learning practical Japanese for beginners?
Would you like to improve your listening skill and vocabulary?
Do you want to learn Japanese on your own?
Then, this book is for you.
This book shows you how to speak Japanese quickly and easily.
Let me explain how it works.
“Japanese Language Learning Guide for Travelers” focuses practical Japanese, which works tremendously well to communicate.
If you read this book, you can…
- Use Japanese easily, because there are full of useful Japanese conversations.
- Customize sample conversations without pain, because this book provides many related words. You also get English-Japanese and Japanese-English glossaries to find words easily.
- Learn basic Japanese effectively, because basic Japanese grammar is explained in a comprehensive way to lay the solid foundation of Japanese knowledge.
- Know Japan more, because there is full of cultural information.
- Speak confidently, because there are vast amounts of speaking activities.
All you have to do is just to take a simple step.
Grab “Japanese Language Learning Guide for Travelers” and follow the step-by-step program.
“Wait. How can I speak Japanese?”
You may wonder how you speak Japanese aloud if you don’t know how to pronounce it.
Reading book is not enough, you might think.
Yes, that is true. Even If you know many Japanese sentences, words or grammar, they are useless if you don’t know how to pronounce them in Japanese.
How can you communicate with people if you cannot catch his words while he is speaking?
You need to listen.
That is why I prepare special Listening Materials.
90 track Full Audio Files.
This audio is not usual audio recordings you can find in ordinary language textbooks. Almost all language books contain a CD. (Well, there are some textbooks without CD, though. I have no idea how they teach you speaking).
That kind of CD usually includes just “sample dialogue” and “listening exercises” for each chapter. That’s all.
Their CD does contain only some of Japanese sentences in a book.
But how do you do if you would like to know how to pronounce a certain sentence but you cannot find it in audio?
You are not sure and confident to speak.
I don’t want you to be disappointed.
This “90 track Full Audio Files” provides you ALL audio for ALL Japanese sentences in “Japanese Language Learning Guide for Travelers.”
Using this Audio Files, you can:
- Listen to ALL the Japanese sentences in “Japanese Language Learning Guide for Travelers”.
- Get better listening skills, because you listen to a variety of Japanese spoken by 5 Japanese speakers.
- Pronounce confidently, because all the speakers in this audio are 100% genuine Native Japanese speakers.
- Listen to them anywhere, anytime you like. Download them to your favorite mp3 player and be ready to go.
I believe listening materials have the key role in effective learning.
So I would like to give you this “90 track FULL Audio Files” for FREE.
Buy “Japanese Language Learning Guide for Travelers” and get this “90 track FULL Audio Files” (worth $39.00) for absolutely FREE!
“But…I have a bad memory.”
You may feel it is impossible to memorize new words and key sentences.
That is the enormous task when you learn a new language.
Imagine. You would like to ask “where is a hotel?”
And you are turning over pages to find the word “hotel.”
It is not good. It is not “conversation”.
You need to memorize words and say them whenever you need them.
Flash cards solve your problem.
Not ordinary paper flash cards but e-flash cards, which contain Audio.
Here is “More than 1500 Ready-Made e-Flash Cards with Audio.”
If you use these cards, you can
- Quickly memorize new words with ease
- Clearly understand how to pronounce each word, because these flash cards contain AUDIO!
- Translate Japanese words into English and English words into Japanese quickly
- Practice anywhere – just download the app and use them
- Feel Japanese words fall from your lips automatically!
Memorizing new words are necessary to communicate Japanese.
Buy “Japanese Language Learning Guide for Travelers,” and I add “More than 1500 Ready-Made e-Flash Cards with Audio”, a value of $15.00, for no additional cost.
Don’t postpone your Japanese learning. Start today.
The day you can speaking Japanese is approaching.
Sooner you start learning, more you speak confidently.
Get “Japanese Language Learning Guide for Travelers.”
And you’ll receive
- “90 track FULL Audio Files”(worth $39.00),
- “More than 1500 Ready-Made e-Flash Cards with Audio”(worth $15.00)
as FREE bonuses.
Your total investment for learning practical travel Japanese is only $14.49 $9.99.
Buy it today and start your Japanese learning journey.
P.S. Are you interested in printed version?
You can buy a paperback edition of “Japanese Language Learning Guide for Travelers”, which is available at Amazon.com and Amazon Europa.
Don’t worry. You can get these FREE gifts when you buy a paperback. Just download them from a secret web page, which is shown in the book.
Disclosure: Please note that these links below are affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase, I will earn a commission without any additional cost to you. It will help me create more useful contents for you. I genuinely appreciate your support.