Do you want to master Hiragana and make huge progress on your Japanese language skills, writing, reading, speaking, and listening?
Learn authentic Japanese pronunciation and standard Hiragana letter writing.
Not only You but your Japanese friends will be amazed at the results!
We may earn a commission for Amazon purchases using our links. This does not affect the price you pay.
Learn Hiragana and boost all four Japanese language skills — reading, writing, listening, and speaking — to the next level with lightning speed!
- Are you fed up with the boring practice of writing the same Hiragana letter again and again until your arm is aching?
- Are you struggling to pronounce Japanese words correctly?
- Would you like to write Hiragana beautifully?
- Do you want to improve your Japanese skills quickly?
Then purchase the Complete Japanese Hiragana book and make rapid progress.
Hiragana is the Japanese phonetic alphabet to represent all the Japanese sounds. If you learn Hiragana, you can pronounce Japanese perfectly.
But it’s often taught in a mind-numbing, writing-millions-times way that doesn’t relate to actual Japanese.
That’s why many Japanese learners believe that Hiragana learning is boring and is related to solely writing and reading skills.
It’s totally wrong.
Learning Hiragana can change the quality of your pronunciation and your listening skills dramatically.
In other words, if you ignore Hiragana and cling to Roman alphabets, your Japanese speaking is too terrible to confuse native Japanese people.
“Complete Japanese Hiragana” provides you the top-quality Hiragana exercises and make your Japanese progress fast.
Here’s what you get:
- All Hiragana letters, including Dakuon (ex. だ), Handakuon (ex ぴ), and Yoon (ex. りゃ) so you understand the whole Hiragana writing system easily.
- All letters are written in the National standard handwriting style that all schools in Japan use to teach Japanese children to write and read so that you can write Hiragana beautifully.
- All Hiragana spelling rules, including Choon (long vowel), and special particles, so you can read and write correctly.
- Precise pronunciation tips so you can pronounce each letter accurately.
- Fantastic listening exercises so you can listen and understand Japanese perfectly.
- Full audio tracks to download for free so you can hear all the pronunciation clearly.
- The definitive guide to mastering complete Hiragana, so you improve all four skills quickly and easily!
Bonus Free audio to download exclusively for the readers.
Whether you want to master the whole Japanese sound system or just to learn Hiragana letters and spelling rules, this book is for you.
This book helps you understand the full Hiragana writing system by teaching you an incredibly clear and comprehensive Hiragana learning method to move your Japanese skills to the next level.
Buy this book and improve your Hiragana skills now.